Monday, December 29, 2014

I tried setting up this blog last year but could not figure it out so here we go again.  I am sure there will be a learning curve.  Perhaps this time to start out I will share my sewing room.  I have been busy making covers for all of my machines.  Let's start with my favorite, my Handiquilter Sweet Sixteen.  Since we are talking about free motion quilting in Wyoming, that should fit.  So here is my Handiquilter:


And it's new cover:

I used the tutorial from Jasmine over at Quilt Kisses.  Thanks Jasmine.  What an awesome tutorial for those of us who own at Handiquilter Sweet Sixteen or Babylock Tiara.



1 comment:

  1. Your cover looks great! I'm so glad the tutorial worked out for you. I always wonder if what I write makes sense. I hope you enjoy your quilting machine as much as I do mine.

    ReplyDelete