Thursday, February 5, 2015

Pronghorn Antelope Quilt

The fabric to complete the binding on my Garden Party quilt has arrived!  It is pressed and cut into binding strips.  Hopefully it will be sewn and attached tomorrow.  I have another basic free motion quilting class starting this afternoon over at Blakeman Vacuum and Sewing so the remainder of today will be taken up.

I also received word from Nikki on what kind of wording she would like on her memory quilt so that will probably get done soon as well.

Now!  The meat of this post.  I am busily quilting on Mr. Pronghorn.  It is slow go as I am doing heavy quilt work in the panel.  But it is awesome (at least I think so).  You can see the complete quilt top in a prior post.  Here is the back first because the front does not photograph as well.  Still have a ways to go.



And bits of the front:



Hope you enjoyed a pic of my work in progress as much as I am enjoying quilting it!

Have an awesome day!



No comments:

Post a Comment