Thursday, October 8, 2015

Another mini!

Thought I would sit and sew today for just a few minutes after hubby left for work and before I headed over to Blakeman Vacuum and Sewing for the day.

Oh No!  Another mini pin cushion:  2 1/2" square finished!  Check out yesterday's post for my mini four patch pin cushions.  Those finished at 3" square.  These are sooooooo cute!

A mini log cabin!  Whoo hoo!


I have found that I do like them better once they have been added to batting.  I did that accidentally with some left over sandwiched scraps and I like the more stiff feeling to it.

These pin cushions will be so great as Christmas gifts along with what I am making to go with them.

Join me today as I link up with http://myquiltinfatuation.blogspot.com.  There are some awesome projects today!

2 comments:

  1. These are even cuter than yesterday's and getting smaller!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute! Hard to imagine it is so tiny.

    ReplyDelete