Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Tiny Pin Cushion Treats

I've been working on preparing for my next My Bernina class I teach over at Blakeman Vacuum & Sewing.  This class is provided as a support class to get new users more comfortable using their new machine.  The ladies all asked for a final project so we will be ending this four-part series with a quilty craft.  THAT will be coming up later this week.  But as I was preparing, I came up with something to go with that quilty craft.

I have watched Amanda Nyberg over at Crazy Mom Quilts for many years and drool every time I see her teeny tiny pin cushions.  So with the scraps I had left over from my "secret" project, I tried my hand at some small 3" square pin cushions.  This is very small so I started with a simple four-patch.  In no time at all I had three gorgeous pin cushions.  I certainly want to get a little more complex, and these don't even compare with the magnificent pin cushions made with Amanda's new fabric line, but I was very pleased with my first try.  So indulge me with not one, but two photos of my little cuties.



Check back Friday to see what goes with these pin cushions!

Join me today as  I  link up with http://sewfreshquilts.blogspot.com


4 comments: