Monday, January 5, 2015

New Years and family took priority over posting blogs but here is my newest member of my quilting and sewing machine family:

Baby Eva

WoW!  She is incredible.  I used her to make each of my machine covers and it was fantastic.  So there is my family.  Now, welcome to my world of free motion machine quilting.  After a busy Christmas, I am resting just a little and started working on this table runner:



The pattern was a tutorial from Missouri Star Quilt Company but I put the snowmen upside down!  Am I real or what.  We have definitely ALL fallen short of the glory of God.  I still love it and just finished quilting the blue surrounding the snowmen.

After much quandary and changing of the mind, I went with very simple snowflakes all around the border.  I hope to do a snowflake stencil in the light blue and I have no idea what in the middle plaid blue.  Any suggestions?

I love the primitive look of my snowman table runner.  





1 comment:

  1. Your quilting is gorgeous! I would appliqué a hat above the heads and call the center square a pedestal.

    ReplyDelete