Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Him and he will direct your paths.  Proverbs 3:5&6

This was expected to be, and indeed has turned out to be, a very busy week.  No time to quilt today but I have had a great time talking with fellow quilters.  I have been busy making telephone calls to my students for my first free motion quilting class of 2015.  It will be so exciting to start the year teaching.  This will be my second year teaching classes and I am thrilled!  It is so fulfilling to see quilters succeed and to help them get there.  And.....Friday is the first Quilt Club of the year down at our local sewing store:  Blakeman Vacuum and Sewing in Cheyenne.  I moderate that group and we have an awesome time eating, sharing and learning together for an hour once a month.  Finally, and probably the one that makes me depend on that scripture the most, I will be teaching my first Bernina User Class this week.  So exciting, but the first time is always the most difficult.  But God is faithful and will direct my paths as I acknowledge Him.  It is awesome to see all that God is doing and to be able to enjoy the wonderful people He puts in to our lives.  Maybe some sewing tomorrow.......  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment